- Liberalism states it wants freedom of speech yet when someone who disagrees with it speaks up on how they feel they are called racists, bigots, homophobes, hate-mongers, or go as far as having the ACLU sent after them.
- Liberalism states there should be more voting rights but even the Democratic National Convention has things called Super Delegates who possibly can overrule the will of the rest of their voters in the primaries.
- Liberalism states human rights violators around the world should be dealt with but when America deals with the violators, especially with military action, then we become the violators.
- Liberalism states the sanctity of human life is important and all should be free to make up their own minds yet it allows for the murder of innocent babies who can't speak for themselves.
- Liberalism states individual rights are natural but it stands for government programs that are man-made.
- Liberalism states the Constitution should be defended yet the ideas of liberalism allows interpretations into what it means instead of reading exactly what it says.
- Liberalism states there should be pursuit of happiness yet want to set up government programs that force people into using welfare and not allow them to have a choice in a medical facility/insurance/health care company of their own choice; and then force other Americans who do not agree with this into paying higher taxes for these programs.
- Liberalism states family values should be strong but the definition of family is so vague in liberalism that anything could be considered "family value".
People wonder today why they hurt. People wonder what is wrong with society and other people. It's because they have been fed with the lie of liberalism for way too long. When they actually hear the truth they are afraid of it. It makes them so scared they get sick about it. Fear makes us say things and do things that are not logical. And because of this fear any ounce of conservatism seems wrong to them, especially the logic of the Judeo-Christian value system.