Welcome, Добро пожаловать, Welkom, Bienvenue, Bienvenido, 歓迎, υποδοχή
This site has been relaunched. It had deviated from its purpose. It will now only focus on concepts, not individual people, although certain concepts will use people only as examples not in judgement. Many of the old posts will be rewritten but in different light. All opinions will be respected. This site is not meant for any debate but leave comments if you desire. If you are looking for a specific topic look to the right, scroll down, and click on label that is closest to your research.
April 6, 2017
December 3, 2016
"The Republican Party has seen the end of its existence as we know it. The party of Lincoln, Roosevelt (the good one), and Reagan is vanishing from the face of the earth. What happened to it? It lost its principles and its fire power. Too many GOP candidates are allowing the media to beat them up. They are allowing Hollywood to take over their campaign. They have given up on traditional conservative values thereby alienating the Christian base it once held close. It had been said that the Christian Right-wing conspirators put George W Bush into office. Pew Research Center says that 78% of "evangelical" White Christians voted for Bush in 2004. While 13% of Black Christians also voted for Bush. Adding these together the Christian vote may have been strong enough to carry Bush into a second term. The numbers for this election are not final but some sources say the number of white Christians dropped to around 70% while Black Christians dropped even more significantly. Race is not the issue but this is how media separated things for us. Undoubtedly, the only reasons why most Christians even stayed with the GOP was due to Sarah Palin. But in the end many saw her as not ready. The GOP also lost many due to Sen. McCain's maverick position. Many felt he would not stick to conservative values when needed. Then there are some who felt President Bush lost touch with the American people and if McCain was going to take his place it might end up the same. And then the last group voted for Obama as a protest against all of President Bush's policies. All of these added to the defeat of Senator McCain. But the bigger picture is the GOP might go down with him. The Constitution and Libertarian Parties may see huge rises in their support. The only way the GOP can gain momentum is by consolidating with other conservatives and/or by courting the so-called religious right or by completely changing its core values. But it is the opinion that we have seen the death of the GOP."
November 13, 2016
- Ideas like "cash for clunkers" created prices of cars to go up negating any buyer
- Millions went on unemployment but are not even counted in the numbers because they gave up looking for work
- The debt is now over $19 trillion dollars, almost tripling what it was
- He promised to cut the deficit in half.
- Lies about Obamacare, such as rising premiums
- His deals like the one with Iran that put us at risk
- His pen is mightier than the sword approach (both domestic and foreign)
- His divisiveness about issues instead of being the healer of a nation.
- Lying about his "transparency"
- Spying on people, IRS scandal
- Rise of ISIS, calling it JV instead of dealing with it
- Solyndra failure
- "Fast and Furious" scandal
- Apologizing for America being powerful and successful
- Disrespecting the 911 families with his veto
- Scandals after scandal that include perjury, illegal activities (of all types)
- Her change of views, her empty promises to whatever group she was talking to
- The emails
- Her cover-ups about women Bill slept with
- Her words about groups that didn't support her
- The behind the scenes scandals of the debates and Bill's weird meetings with officials
- Hillary's problems
None of this is to praise Trump. He is not a conservative, heck he used to be a Democrat, and his views are far-fetched on many issues. He has said some of the stupidest things on a campaign and has been rude and arrogant and out right wrong. But a very few voted for him just because he is a white male. They wanted change and not the type that Obama promised and failed with nor the type she stood for. Sorry liberal.
March 18, 2016
- Covering up Bill's sexual harassment and perhaps rape charges. Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, and Monica Lewinski. Of course, she claimed it was just part of a right-wing conspiracy to derail her husband. No, your husband derailed himself. But she tried to cover it up with the infamous "truth squad".
- She stole items from the White House at the end of her husband's reign. Of course, she claims that she only took all the gifts that were given to her in those eight years. They add up to $190,000.
- Just like Nixon had spied on his political enemies, Hillary is linked to many of these types of activities as well. She was thought to have looked up FBI files of people, which is a clear violation of the Privacy Act. Of course ,she says it was just a mistake. AKA FBIgate.
- She fired workers in the White House just to hire her friends. The "kitchen cabinet" effect may be her right to do but is just completely tacky and highly undiplomatic. Some of the people she tried to hire were for self-indulging companies, such as securing an airline contract for her friend. All of this was later to be called Travelgate.
- Illegal activity in campaign finance, tax benefits, and "financial favors" brought about a probe into some of her dealings with real estate while she was in Arkansas. Her actions helped bring the collapse of a local savings and loan. All of her business partners were found guilty and put in prison, but she and Bill got out of it. AKA Whitewater. And years later she had taken funds from an Iranian political criminal. Why can she get funds like this but be illegal and immoral for everyone else?
- She received funds for her Senate run in 2000 by someone Bill had pardoned; a person who was on the FBI most wanted list for a while. People in her family also received money from those Bill pardoned. She claims she did not know. AKA Pardongate.
- Selling secrets to China. AKA Chinagate.
- Lying about being shot at in Bosnia.
- She moves from Arkansas to New York to run for Senate. Why? Because she knew she would not be elected by Arkansans. In one of her first speeches she claims to be a New Yorker, even though she had only been there less than a year. Propaganda.
- She has been tied to a few murders; Vince Foster, Ron Brown
- Emailgate. Not only did she send valuable information by an insecure server, she shared her email account with a person (Huma Abedin) who is tied to a terrorist group, Muslim Brotherhood. She claims the emails were not deemed "classified at the time". So what? She still should have known that the information she was sending was sensitive. She claims that even if she did send things this way that others like Colin Powell did it too. So what? Colin Powell should be brought to justice too. Just because someone else did it does not mean it is ok to do. Ask Edward Snowden. He basically did the same thing yet:
- Benghazi. There is nothing else that needs to be said. Under her watch four Americans were killed. Whether she knew about it or not it was her responsibility. So to quote her own words: 3 AM Phone Call; she did not answer the phone call. She emailed her daughter and explained it was done by terrorists. She knew what had happened. It was not about a video. She was the Secretary of State. This was her job. She failed. Look at how she handled it:
- She blamed an anti-Muslim video but then stated we didn't know if it was the video or not that caused the riots in Libya. Yet, at the time of the attacks she went on air and apologized to the Muslim world about the video to make sure that this part of the world did not blame the US government. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xj_hNRUB9Q
- She said she did not know right away the attack was going on and that there was no real time video. Although Charlene R. Lamb, Deputy Assistant Secretary for International Programs at the U.S. Department of State, said there was. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/post/real-time-libya-who-knew-what-when/2012/10/11/2422cd92-1349-11e2-ba83-a7a396e6b2a7_blog.html, and http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/10/benghazi-hearing/
- She said she did not or at least could not read any cable or messages that she got from Ambassador Stevens, who was her friend and placed him there because she knew he knew the dangers of the place. Yet, she is head the Department of State. One of the jobs is to know what is going on all the time. And if Ambassador Stevens was her friend and he was in a dangerous place then why didn't she keep up with all the action that was taking place? So now we don't know which one is telling the truth: Lamb or Clinton (although Clintons do tend to lie at first). After all it was 9-11, a day of heightened awareness anyway, right?
- She said it doesn't matter if it was a video or crazy terrorist assassins just wanting to kill Americans, but it does matter because knowledge will perhaps stop future events like this from happening. Meanwhile there is a man in jail for the video, even though we have freedom of speech.
- She said they were only working on intelligence given to them; and of course Dick Durbin a Democrat Illinois brought up how we have worked with "intelligence" before with WMD, but he was being sarcastic. He claimed the WMDs in Iraq was a cover up which was the real scandal, but this one in Libya wasn't. That, of course, was just a way to distract from the real issue, typical Democrat. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/24/dick-durbin-benghazi-iraq-wmd_n_2539710.html
- There was a review board looking at all the evidence but it took eight weeks for them to form and Clinton is the one who put the board together.
- Oh yeah, her response to the whole thing was "what does it matter now?".
Campaign Reform--"Our democracy should work for everyone, not just the wealthy and well-connected." Although this is a good statement and should be agree with, who is she to say this? She is wealthy. She got that way due to illegal campaign funding.
She is a closet socialist. Socialism's definition is an economic system that puts control of the means of production into the hands of the community as a whole, a transitional state between capitalism and communism. This is a scary definition. The first part may sound noble. But the rest can tear a country apart. Choice is stripped from the citizen. Socialism and communism is more than just an economic system. They mess around with people's personal freedoms as well. In 2015 she said, "Look, I don't believe you change hearts," arguing that the Black Lives Matter movement can't change deep seated racism. "I believe you change laws, you change allocation of resources, you change the way systems operate. You're not going to change every heart. You're not. But at the end of the day, we could do a whole lot to change some hearts and change some systems and create more opportunities for people who deserve to have them, to live up to their own God-given potential." No Mrs. Clinton, changing the hearts is the only way to get things done, morally.
Many of her policies are not that bad. They are even border line conservative. But how can you trust these views. All she does is promise things to whatever group she is with.
If she turned her back on four marines who protect our country, and if she turned her back on national security via emails, then she WILL turn her back on you after she is elected. Heck, even President Obama did in many cases as well.
March 17, 2016
Before the inevitable happens here is a disclaimer: Yes, the Native American has been pushed out and taken over by foreigners, and it is completely unfair that this has happened. It seems that it is hypocritical to say one group of aliens are ok and others are not. But we are living in different times. If we could all go back in time, odds are we would change what happened to the Native American. But 250 years later this is a different country filled with those who are not the ones to blame for the plight of the Native American. Americans of all are trying to protect themselves against a new type of enemy. In a perfect world we would all be able to get along.
March 13, 2016
Other issues he is wrong about but too long to go into: abortion, higher tax brackets, and Obamacare. See labels for these.
And perhaps the biggest point is, where in all of history has socialism been good for the whole? Not one society has been successful without killing, propaganda, and anything of the like. No thank you.
January 2, 2016
- Those who do not matter are Rick Santorum, Mike Huckabee, John Kaisich, John Gilmore, and Rand Paul. These four should just drop out and save money, time, and effort. Their time is over and they perhaps should never run again.
- The bottom tier:
- Chris Christie, New Jersey, two terms as a Republican governor is a very Democrat-hyped state, former prosecutor, former US Attorney. Hot headed and out spoken at times (even his website says "Telling it like it is", but that may be due to his New Jersey background. Often criticized for his weight. His biggest obstacle though is his dealings with the shut down on the George Washington Bridge. He was acquitted of all wrong doings but there is still doubt. He is not part of Washington but has been part of the establishment recently. His governorship brings his leadership ability up. https://www.chrischristie.com/ Assessment: Conservative values= 8, Leadership abilities= 7 Corrupted by DC= -1
- Carly Fiorina, California, former CEO of Hewlett Packard, and AT&T. A formidable opponent to Clinton but only because of her female status. She did run HP but bad times hit and under her leadership it lost a lot of its stock value (could have been anyone at the time). Her emotionless features do not make her unattractive as Trump said, but makes seem her unattached to the people. Even when she gets angry she shows no emotion and he voice never shows any inflection. But being part of the anti-establishment allows her to not be persuaded by lobbyists however Wall St might. https://www.carlyforpresident.com/ Assessment: Conservative values= 9 Leadership abilities= 5 Corrupted by DC= 2
- Jeb Bush, Florida, former two term governor of Florida, former business entrepreneur. A family man with family values. Almost everything he has been a part of has succeeded; his business actions, his terms as governor have mostly been viewed as positive barring any bias. His biggest problems though are of course his name, although out of all the Bushes in politics he is probably the most stable, his business actions some think were unethical, and his personality is less than desirable. He is even tempered but seems to smile at the wrong times. His strengths are that he knows how to be an executive and he has been out of the Washington loop for years. https://jeb2016.com/ Assessment: Conservative values= 9, Leadership abilities= 9, Corruption by DC= 0
- John Kasich, Ohio, governor, former 9-term Representative of Ohio, business entrepreneur. They either hated him or loved him in Ohio. He has been known to fly off the handle but then turn around and be the calm one at the table. He fought against unions but then backed down when Ohians said no to that. He has executive experience but has been part of Washington problems before. He is successful in his business endeavors. He has turned Ohio around from the disaster that Ted Strickland brought. His problem is he is not known. His speaking skills are irritating. And he karate chops the world when he speaks. https://www.johnkasich.com/ Assessment: Conservative values= 9, Leadership abilities= 8, Corruption by DC= -2
- The top tier:
- Marco Rubio, Florida, three term Senator, five term state Representative in Florida. Only one of three Hispanics in the Senate, he came from a upper class family who lived the American dream. Although many will say that is his problem because even though he came from a upper class family he had his own financial issues. He stands up for family values but his work in the Senate as been scrutinized for his lack of appearances. His views seem to be very solid but he has been too much involved with Washington in the recent pass. He may have good values and views but can he show up and do the job? https://marcorubio.com/ Assessment: Conservative values= 10, Leadership ability= 6, Corruption by DC= -2
- Ben Carson, Maryland but from Michigan, Neurosurgeon. Former job hunter until he was accepted into medical school. Credited with performing the first successful separation of Siamese twins joined at the head. Part of many business board of directors. He has published eight books. He broke through poverty and showed what can be done when you actually rely on yourself and not the government. He has no political experience but has been director of John Hopkins Hospital. A great speaker, he has good ideas but perhaps too soft spoken. Could he lead with that type of demeanor? https://www.bencarson.com/ Assessment: Conservative values= 9, Leadership abilities= 4, Corruption by DC= 1
- Donald Trump, New York, Entrepreneur, TV Mogul. Loud, obnoxious, but doesn't stand down to anyone. His "outside Washington anger" is what fuels his campaign. His executive decision making is what makes his leadership appeal strong. But his values seem to change with time and his family values can be highly argued. His wit can be either sharp or offensive and sometimes both. He has the guile to be a leader but what he says may sometimes be too confrontational and divisive. Her may not be corrupted by Washington but he may be corrupted by Wall St and even worse, Hollywood. https://www.donaldjtrump.com/ Assessment: Conservative values= 6, Leadership abilities= 7, Corruption by DC= 1
- Ted Cruz, Texas, two term Senator, has held three government positions besides Senator and was a professor law in Texas. He knows a lot about Constitutional law as that is what he taught in Texas. He is a family man full of family values. His major problem is his attitude. He comes across as confrontational and unsympathetic. He is part of the establishment as he has had many government jobs but none of them in the executive role but is also not really part of the mainstream corruption. https://www.tedcruz.org/ Assessment: Conservative values= 9, Leadership abilities= 7, Corruption by DC= 0
- There is only now on tier as the bottom two have dropped out.
- Bernie Sanders, Vermont, two term Senator, former EIGHT term congressman from Vermont, former Mayor in Vermont, small odd jobs including filmmaker. Actually, an "independent" he always sides with the Democrats. His socialist ideas are not mainstream but is the Donald Trump of the democrats as he reflects the "outside Washington anti-establishment for liberals" side. He is very progressive and outspoken but has been in Washington for the last 18 years and has no competition in his small populated liberal state but he has no executive experience. His policies would be like Obama on steroids but with less prejudice. https://go.berniesanders.com/page/content/splash Assessment: Conservative values= 1, Leadership abilities= 6, Corruption by DC= -1
- Martin O'Malley, Maryland, three term governor, former Mayor of Baltimore and city council for 16 years, served as chair of DEM governors. A family man but fights for non-traditional family values. He has not been part of Washington per se, his mother is highly involved in the last 30 years. He did accomplish a lot during his tenures in all of his positions. and many of them have been positive in return. https://martinomalley.com/ Assessment: Conservative values= 2, Leadership abilities= 8, Corruption by DC= 1
- Hillary Clinton, New York, former Sec of State, former two term Senator from New York, former First Lady of the US, former First Lady of Arkansas, former lawyer, involved with many charities. She has been part of Washington for the last 23 years, by far longer than any other candidate. Her problems are far more than this page can hold, scandal after scandal has followed her but perhaps the biggest is still happening, her TWO FBI investigations into her emails and Benghazi where four Americans were killed because of her indecision. She has done a lot more than Obama in her career does play the family woman very well expressing her being a grandmother all the time. She is the queen of all promisers. https://www.hillaryclinton.com/ Assessment: Conservative values= 5, Leadership abilities= 1, Corruption by DC= -5
- Clinton= 1
- Sanders= 6
- O'Malley= 11
- Trump = 14
- Carson = 14
- Christie= 14
- Rubio = 14
- Kasich= 15
- Cruz= 16
- Fiorina= 16
- Bush= 18
**note: John Kasich was added later due to his late arrival to the race**