- Covering up Bill's sexual harassment and perhaps rape charges. Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, and Monica Lewinski. Of course, she claimed it was just part of a right-wing conspiracy to derail her husband. No, your husband derailed himself. But she tried to cover it up with the infamous "truth squad".
- She stole items from the White House at the end of her husband's reign. Of course, she claims that she only took all the gifts that were given to her in those eight years. They add up to $190,000.
- Just like Nixon had spied on his political enemies, Hillary is linked to many of these types of activities as well. She was thought to have looked up FBI files of people, which is a clear violation of the Privacy Act. Of course ,she says it was just a mistake. AKA FBIgate.
- She fired workers in the White House just to hire her friends. The "kitchen cabinet" effect may be her right to do but is just completely tacky and highly undiplomatic. Some of the people she tried to hire were for self-indulging companies, such as securing an airline contract for her friend. All of this was later to be called Travelgate.
- Illegal activity in campaign finance, tax benefits, and "financial favors" brought about a probe into some of her dealings with real estate while she was in Arkansas. Her actions helped bring the collapse of a local savings and loan. All of her business partners were found guilty and put in prison, but she and Bill got out of it. AKA Whitewater. And years later she had taken funds from an Iranian political criminal. Why can she get funds like this but be illegal and immoral for everyone else?
- She received funds for her Senate run in 2000 by someone Bill had pardoned; a person who was on the FBI most wanted list for a while. People in her family also received money from those Bill pardoned. She claims she did not know. AKA Pardongate.
- Selling secrets to China. AKA Chinagate.
- Lying about being shot at in Bosnia.
- She moves from Arkansas to New York to run for Senate. Why? Because she knew she would not be elected by Arkansans. In one of her first speeches she claims to be a New Yorker, even though she had only been there less than a year. Propaganda.
- She has been tied to a few murders; Vince Foster, Ron Brown
- Emailgate. Not only did she send valuable information by an insecure server, she shared her email account with a person (Huma Abedin) who is tied to a terrorist group, Muslim Brotherhood. She claims the emails were not deemed "classified at the time". So what? She still should have known that the information she was sending was sensitive. She claims that even if she did send things this way that others like Colin Powell did it too. So what? Colin Powell should be brought to justice too. Just because someone else did it does not mean it is ok to do. Ask Edward Snowden. He basically did the same thing yet:
- Benghazi. There is nothing else that needs to be said. Under her watch four Americans were killed. Whether she knew about it or not it was her responsibility. So to quote her own words: 3 AM Phone Call; she did not answer the phone call. She emailed her daughter and explained it was done by terrorists. She knew what had happened. It was not about a video. She was the Secretary of State. This was her job. She failed. Look at how she handled it:
- She blamed an anti-Muslim video but then stated we didn't know if it was the video or not that caused the riots in Libya. Yet, at the time of the attacks she went on air and apologized to the Muslim world about the video to make sure that this part of the world did not blame the US government. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xj_hNRUB9Q
- She said she did not know right away the attack was going on and that there was no real time video. Although Charlene R. Lamb, Deputy Assistant Secretary for International Programs at the U.S. Department of State, said there was. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/post/real-time-libya-who-knew-what-when/2012/10/11/2422cd92-1349-11e2-ba83-a7a396e6b2a7_blog.html, and http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/10/benghazi-hearing/
- She said she did not or at least could not read any cable or messages that she got from Ambassador Stevens, who was her friend and placed him there because she knew he knew the dangers of the place. Yet, she is head the Department of State. One of the jobs is to know what is going on all the time. And if Ambassador Stevens was her friend and he was in a dangerous place then why didn't she keep up with all the action that was taking place? So now we don't know which one is telling the truth: Lamb or Clinton (although Clintons do tend to lie at first). After all it was 9-11, a day of heightened awareness anyway, right?
- She said it doesn't matter if it was a video or crazy terrorist assassins just wanting to kill Americans, but it does matter because knowledge will perhaps stop future events like this from happening. Meanwhile there is a man in jail for the video, even though we have freedom of speech.
- She said they were only working on intelligence given to them; and of course Dick Durbin a Democrat Illinois brought up how we have worked with "intelligence" before with WMD, but he was being sarcastic. He claimed the WMDs in Iraq was a cover up which was the real scandal, but this one in Libya wasn't. That, of course, was just a way to distract from the real issue, typical Democrat. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/24/dick-durbin-benghazi-iraq-wmd_n_2539710.html
- There was a review board looking at all the evidence but it took eight weeks for them to form and Clinton is the one who put the board together.
- Oh yeah, her response to the whole thing was "what does it matter now?".
Campaign Reform--"Our democracy should work for everyone, not just the wealthy and well-connected." Although this is a good statement and should be agree with, who is she to say this? She is wealthy. She got that way due to illegal campaign funding.
She is a closet socialist. Socialism's definition is an economic system that puts control of the means of production into the hands of the community as a whole, a transitional state between capitalism and communism. This is a scary definition. The first part may sound noble. But the rest can tear a country apart. Choice is stripped from the citizen. Socialism and communism is more than just an economic system. They mess around with people's personal freedoms as well. In 2015 she said, "Look, I don't believe you change hearts," arguing that the Black Lives Matter movement can't change deep seated racism. "I believe you change laws, you change allocation of resources, you change the way systems operate. You're not going to change every heart. You're not. But at the end of the day, we could do a whole lot to change some hearts and change some systems and create more opportunities for people who deserve to have them, to live up to their own God-given potential." No Mrs. Clinton, changing the hearts is the only way to get things done, morally.
Many of her policies are not that bad. They are even border line conservative. But how can you trust these views. All she does is promise things to whatever group she is with.
If she turned her back on four marines who protect our country, and if she turned her back on national security via emails, then she WILL turn her back on you after she is elected. Heck, even President Obama did in many cases as well.